Fort Sill National Bank - Review about Bank Account from San Jose, California
Update added by user Dec 16, 2014
Im adding a screenshot of just a few other fsnb customers comments. I could get many more but i think ive proven my point.
Update added by user Dec 15, 2014
I love this. As a result of my posting on consumer sites about fort sill national stanks willingness and out and out eagerness to lie to its customers they cancelled my overdraft privilege. Of course they say its because i erupted on a customer service rep. which is an absolute lie.
I challenge fort sill national stank to produce a recording of me erupting on anyone. I on the other hand have two recordings of customer service reps. erupting on me because i gave their disfunctional mobile app a negative review. As far as cancelling my overdraft privilege lmmfao you only hurt yourself.
You make money from that not me.
What kind of eggheads are you employing?Lmmfao
Original review posted by user Dec 02, 2014
Im writing from Conway Arkansas.I opened an account with fort sill national bank 3 months ago.
Whrn they violated what wadbposted on a sign about getting your money 2 to 3 days early if you sign up for direct deposit i began posting on consumer sites. Also i caught fsnb reps. straight up lying more than once. Two reps.
blew up and got extremely loud and hateful with me over the phone. After letting them know i was recording these calls(legal in my state and dont have to tell the other party) and pisting on consumer sites things git worse. Yesterday my doctor calked me and informed me i tested in the full diabetic range which explains alot of the complications ive been having for quite some time. Yesterday after asking fsnb again why the first month i got my money early the first month but not after i posted on some consumer sites a a woman finally told me id have my money after midnight.
I explained to her i had no food and hadnt eaten in about two days. Im low income and dont qualify for foodstamps in my opinion because im a middle age male that worked like a dog all his life. I see plenty of 18 and 20 year olds that never worked a day in their life get a buttload of stamps every month but noooooo none for me. Anyway because of all that i fall a little short towards the end of the month.
Because i ALWAYS pay my bills on time in full at the beginning of the month rather than buy drugs and 18 inch spinner rims. Anyway its well after midnight still no access to my money and im feeling quite ill. Shaky all over eyesight messing up severe headache. I thought incase anything happens it might be a good idea to post here.
If anyone wants to leave smart remarks hey go for it. When youve walked a mile in my shoes well maybe then what you have to say might bother me.
I didnt ask to become ill and really truly wish i wasnt.I didnt ask for a bank to be this low down.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Bank Account
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I went to Aspen Dental to get dental services, I asked to have my tooth extracted one of the Dentist said I needed to have a Root Canal. I said..."
- "If you read my prior complaint "I am Pissed" 6 months has passed & Western Union refuse to reissue a new card with my legal name. Yet, I was advised..."
- "GE Capital Retail Money Bank/PayPal Smart Connect/PayPal have been using the United States Postal Service to "Defraud" the consumer. I have been dealing with this since 2011 & these "Crooked"..."
- "I wish I could get off AARP's mailing list, they occupy the top of my junk mail sender list. They have begun employing a new and rather unscrupulous tactic, in..."
- "Purchased these green beans a day ago. I don't know what is in it but it is nasty. I would like to be contacted about this. I don't know if..."
- "I have ordered several things over several years and absolutely love the gear that I get. I understand that the wait is long on some things but the quality is..."
- " Most Pathetic service by Target.com online and worse they don't let you submit a bad review!!!. I wonder how is their online business even surviving?? I ordered this item and..."
- "I ordered 1ea tee shirt and 2ea hoodies. The ink on one of the logos was so faint that the fabric could be seen coming though. I sent them photos..."
- "My friend had been approached on his way out of Home Depot at Great Mall San Jose,CA by this Tailor Manager Giuseppe M., who asked his help to pay the..."