Fort Sill National Bank - Review about Bank Account from San Jose, California
Update added by user Dec 16, 2014
Im adding a screenshot of just a few other fsnb customers comments. I could get many more but i think ive proven my point.
Update added by user Dec 15, 2014
I love this. As a result of my posting on consumer sites about fort sill national stanks willingness and out and out eagerness to lie to its customers they cancelled my overdraft privilege. Of course they say its because i erupted on a customer service rep. which is an absolute lie.
I challenge fort sill national stank to produce a recording of me erupting on anyone. I on the other hand have two recordings of customer service reps. erupting on me because i gave their disfunctional mobile app a negative review. As far as cancelling my overdraft privilege lmmfao you only hurt yourself.
You make money from that not me.
What kind of eggheads are you employing?Lmmfao
Original review posted by user Dec 02, 2014
Im writing from Conway Arkansas.I opened an account with fort sill national bank 3 months ago.
Whrn they violated what wadbposted on a sign about getting your money 2 to 3 days early if you sign up for direct deposit i began posting on consumer sites. Also i caught fsnb reps. straight up lying more than once. Two reps.
blew up and got extremely loud and hateful with me over the phone. After letting them know i was recording these calls(legal in my state and dont have to tell the other party) and pisting on consumer sites things git worse. Yesterday my doctor calked me and informed me i tested in the full diabetic range which explains alot of the complications ive been having for quite some time. Yesterday after asking fsnb again why the first month i got my money early the first month but not after i posted on some consumer sites a a woman finally told me id have my money after midnight.
I explained to her i had no food and hadnt eaten in about two days. Im low income and dont qualify for foodstamps in my opinion because im a middle age male that worked like a dog all his life. I see plenty of 18 and 20 year olds that never worked a day in their life get a buttload of stamps every month but noooooo none for me. Anyway because of all that i fall a little short towards the end of the month.
Because i ALWAYS pay my bills on time in full at the beginning of the month rather than buy drugs and 18 inch spinner rims. Anyway its well after midnight still no access to my money and im feeling quite ill. Shaky all over eyesight messing up severe headache. I thought incase anything happens it might be a good idea to post here.
If anyone wants to leave smart remarks hey go for it. When youve walked a mile in my shoes well maybe then what you have to say might bother me.
I didnt ask to become ill and really truly wish i wasnt.I didnt ask for a bank to be this low down.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Bank Account
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "This company is horrible and should be investigated for breaking the laws when it comes to consumers money. I used them for my 2015 taxes and they held my money..."
- "I just opened up my monthly statement, and I saw an unexpected charge for $3.00. So, I called and asked what it was. She said it was the fee for..."
- "You will find copy and paste from various complaints about GE Capital Retail Money Bank, which is also known as "GE Money Bank" "Ge Capital Retail Bank" "GE Capital Retail..."
- "The owners of Titan Markets are Victor Goodwin (who's real name is Victor Falde and Aaron Wilson they owners of a well known scam. See for your self if..."
- "My friend had been approached on his way out of Home Depot at Great Mall San Jose,CA by this Tailor Manager Giuseppe M., who asked his help to pay the..."
- "Please see attached the chart page from a Transamerica Financial Foundation Indexed Universal Life (FFIUL) policy. A California WFG agent sold this policy to a client earlier this year. Transamerica..."
- "...all the shots of the ones I wanted of her in angel wings were terrible!!! Photographer only took two shots..."
- "Big time violation. The management allowed a lady who is a close friend to move everything from her filthy apartment into my 80 year old aunts apartment after the ***..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."